She is going to be 'out of town' for these 3 days consecutively. From Wed which is today till Friday night. Where'd she gone to? Ans: Sch. Attending Adam Khoo's course. Currently, I don't feel that well and have OBOG a miss particularly. The pain has crept me since Sunday till this moment. Next wed shall give it a go. Plus, there's graduation next week and it seems I'm eager meeting back my old pals again. Alright, I'm studying now.. Contemplating and understanding the freaking question to the ultimate which goes like this: Principles of Dynamics A car starting from rest moves along a straight track with an acceleration as shown. Determine the time -t for the car to reach a speed of 50m/s and construct the v-t graph that describes the motion until the time t.
Conclusion?
Gugugaga~
I'm badly missing YOU!
Reply to tags: Nina: dun worry i'll be fine.. ok i inquire thru OGY.. hahah thanks anyway! Khai: ah standard... kau baru tau ke?.. Don: Not really actually, Just that i like this particular song itself.. so yeah ..u take care roght! Thaijin: hahaha..just bored and browse thru ur blog lo ..do visit my blog occasionally yeah!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.