What a day it was in school. Practically, most of the time in school I did was just to vacuum the floor. Suck in those metal chips to avoid people from getting cuts!Whatever...
Despite being so charitable, in the end this was what I got. Got hit by that metal knob onto my head! Ya, being so unnoticeable I whacked my head on my way getting up. Luckily, no concussion or cuts on my scalp. In the wake of helping others to prevent them from getting hurt, I got myself hurt! hurhur.. Fauzi is dumb as usual! Dumb and Dumber!
Damn, I'm having test this Friday. Ok! Bye! Peace! ylno emit lliw laever etaf!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.