
Thanks girl for this mickey..you're the 1st girl to get me sth like this.. I so appreciate it.. I promise you to keep this properly and carefully..it has alot of memories behind this mickey.. Memories happened even before we were tgt:) still remember the past?you were very happy you told me you got this mickey.. you played the 'one dollar' game near mac there:)
Thanks for the shirt too that you bought for my bday..
All the best to you...
i shall cherish it as much as i could...cos the road has ended..If only it could be turned back..
Please keep Tazzy, Dumbo, Little Minnie, Tigger and others properly...cos buying them with my own money isnt easy.. I had to skip my meals sometimes to save abit more of money to get you those stuffs to make sure you smile and happy..:)
I dun really mind.. I rather starve abit and see you happy than not..
Yah, you may think that i'm so stupid to go starve and all sort.... but only if you know what your happiness really means to me then you understand..
I hope you had enjoyed as much as i could give those happiness to you..;);)
Take care..
I hope you will enjoy your time with your friends that you feel more cared and concerned with compared than being with me...
Sincerely, I dun blame you at all...