A trip to the Changi Airport...
The 2 'bitches'
That was how i smiled...:)
Used to be childish playing with these tiles...
I've lost my throne to this empire:(
Dun worry:) It won't fly...
Ok, a dream to be a pilot wasn't meant to be,
so i acted to be one as a train operator...
Thought somebody might be at the midst of these people...
Goodbye Singapore!
I don't want to be late!
I'm flying to a dream where I always lived. A dream where I hate to be apart from. A dream that made me smile and grin. I wish the plane would not land. Flying through those skies high up there where the moon lits brightly showing the path of your way. The twinkling stars will lead your way. At least you won't be lost and blurred by the darkness of the night. I wonder sometimes if I could ever bring back those stars and keep it to my sleep~
Shucks! I;m off to sleep ...damn! droplets coming out again ...