Urgh.. I'm out of the Champions League! Tottenham lost to Fiorentina.. damn it.. 2 seasons consecutively I've won the title and now I'm out totally. So here trying to chase for the 3rd spot which will enable us to qualify through the Uefa Cup. hahaa... Uefa pun uefa la ... ape2 ...hahas.. Ok, the team needs a revamp! An old aged team. Majority of the players are above their 30s' hahaa... scouting for new and younger generations... Chaos...
Yeah. might be going for a bowl with dham later...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.