Where have we gone wrong?? .. I really cherish this relationship.. Getting my best to appreciate every bit of you and your effort after you accepted me back.. I really appreciate it..Yes, frankly i did.. I was more careful.. Not wanting to hurt you even further .. And to love you more plus even more than I could give.. Cos losing you once is enough.. Truly enough...
Yar.. going to poly... ppl say many more better girls there... Oh yeah ... Ironically, I dun give a damn at all ... Cos in tis' heart there's only one and all ... and you know who ... ... Havin not to have you by my side to support you for o levels was just out of my dream...
but ... as i have mentioned to you .. you know me best ...I'll wait as long as i'm breathing ... cos afterall I start to find our journey as unique and special:) Yes, indeed ppl's words are stronger than mine ...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.