After a long day in school, I am really very tired. I am very exhausted. My brain and mind were drained out. Plus, of all the things. It does has taken an affect on me. Pretty much so. Projects and tests are cropping and piling up like nobody's business while I am at my lowly point due to the current situations. I'm in need of ample motivations and drive to creep through this phase of time. Today, I received my streaming results. I am clustered into the Automation course. Sadly though but yet again, I didn't get my 1st choice that was the Aerospace Engineering as my previous exam results were bad. So there goes my childhood dream. It will just go on as a dream. Frankly, I have given it up earlier for a particular sake. Was quite down just now. Tomorrow will be the last weekday before the weekends set. I'm in need of comfort badly. I'm in need of long sleep so much. Goodbye. .
Labels: I'm glad I was faithful enough but I know I can't be so perfect.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.