Hello:) As yesterday I reached home late, I didn't manage to blog about yesterday's story life. Tutoring was not that bad. Ya, of cause with Ogy being there as well the workload wasn't that terrible. We managed to touch on the essential parts such like the snare, mallets, timpani and some on the accessories. I guessed it was a good job done. Ya, they might be a little weaker but at least effort for trying and dare to play was there. That was the stepping stone I guess for me. Well after that headed down to Simpang Bedok for dinner cum supper. hee.. Jurong East seemed to be having a lot of memories. From the mrt station to the interchange:( Fun and enjoyable memories(happiness).
Lerr.. I'm havin fever again .. Nowadays I'm prone to fevers and flus. grr.. Muackxx!!! Kau....
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.