Hey babe! Here I am just got back from 'school'. Sitting down here to blog and talking bout today's life. The time shows it's nearly striking 2am. And I'm having lesson tmr at 8!! What!?8?!
I haven got my bath obviously right:) Well, will wet myself with hot drizzling water soon! And so these pictures below depicts what I've done in school and so... Attended Maths lecture and as the lecturer was 'lecturing', I shot down some photos due to boredness.


Halfway done:)
Gave up halfway...

That guy was playing with PSP!:)

While I was listening to my Ipod:)
So my day in school was mostly lullabying and wandered my mind away. Hehee...
So dinner for today..Hmmm..
What were in the menu yeah?
I ate...
-2 Double-cheeseburger
-1 bowl of tom yam noodle
Hahaha... This is what I call digging your own grave! getting ready for R.I.P! Lol...
Oh gosh! I realised I haven complete my project which is due tomorrow!
Grrr... Guessed gonna forgo them... Oups!
2am ...
I rather go sleep ...
Haha...
Labels: All the best and wish you luck for your O'level oral girl:)
I believe you are good enough and can do well!
Don't be like me. I'm only full of disturbance and irritants to people's life... And I believe what more to yours right?
Eventually, you are so much better than me:) Way too good and smarter than me:)
Frankly, I'm proud of you!
Goodluck!