Hey hey hey .. I've just got back from my outside world. Been pretty havoc again. Tiring? Of cause. Walked down the underpass and there was this uncle busking while he was singing this particular song.. Hmm .. I forgot its title*.................* We shall forgo about it then. We hummed the melody as we walked down. Haha. I donated more than a penny and certainly I was thanked. Xie Xie... Cool and windy night:) I will not say much. If you are happy doing so, then be it. I believe you are wise enough:) I will just be happy for you too... I respect it. I won't get tiffed nor I will retaliate and disrespect you. You would have known as a person I am, I won't do it. I'll bear everything down and be patience towards this obstacle I'm facing. You don't deserve my ill-respect because you have brought happiness to my life once. Take care.. Sincere smiles from me:)
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.