I received a call from Yl asking Ogy and me tutor the Shuqun sec kids as requested by Boss. We are covering Hazizi's job for tomorrow. I've got words for him, 'An ass is enjoying his time in Milan'. Alright then, at least there's something for me to do tomorrow evening rather than lullabying through my time and missing somebody:) Oh yeah, missing someone is inevitable. It's undeniable about that. Err, traveling wise may be a killer. I mean I'm going all the way to Jurong? But should give it a try for once I supposed. Regarding my Math's test, I wrote something just to gain marks. Ok whatever...
I'm off to sleep.. Shall blog regarding my time tutoring after the sun sets tomorrow!:) Muackcx!!!!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.