Ohh yes! What a killer evening! Every moment I can say hair stood up! Aishiteru!:)mwuahh!!
Thanks for that entertainment! You know you've just made my day:) Love it so much!
Anyway anyway... before going to the place went to mac first.. Oh yeah .. came across on my way.. Think again .. I smiled and giggled myself.. I dunno why.. haha.. Just find it strange and funny.. We were being like kids weren't we? hahah .. Like those primary school kids.. heh.. And twice we went the same path and way... Gosh... Ok.. bought a burger and off I went to meet up .. Thanks for the evening:) Hugs!
Labels: For peace, I'm willing to sacrifice dignity...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.