Today school eh ... Skipped two sessions of lectures... and went for my 2 hours of tutorials after which I was done with school...
I was at ECP for the picnic. Times were ..so so ..
I ran through that big field every time I met you on Friday night just to catch a glimpse of ur smiles. To an extent, even when I had to trouble with a bag of own-baked pizzas to deliver to you and dogs chasing:) Till now you had not known... cos again the time isn't right for me to tell... But only if I had known it was the last time I would have:) Again, I would..
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.