Have been going in and out of the toilet for an uncountable number of times. A-hole pain badly. Big time! And I'm wandering what did I eat yesterday? I barely eat anything ..
As I drove dad back home from Changi Airport last night, he asked me where I want to go for this coming December holiday. I say what about London or New York. Heees! He just kept quiet. Certainly, it is just out of reach.
He gave me choices then a) Switzerland b) Christchurch c) Auckland d) Cape Town
Choose ah ... There's no lifeline.. No 50-50.. No calling friends for help .. Bye..
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.