Nothing much happened today... Well, something nice did happen which was an unknown aunty who was at the same queue as mine suddenly wanted to pay for my drink while I was at Carrefour just now. And I went huh?!...Obviously I replied her no thanks.. cos a person you dunno and you see her with a smile looking face offered to pay for your drink out of the blue moon..haha.. but she say its her treat.. Its my lucky day today that's all and she paid for it.. So i guess I've got no reason to reject it afterall.. But how nice was her .. A kindful soul:) Thankful! Appreciate that:) You just think yeah .. somebody came from nowhere and then decided to pay for your drink.. haha .. Trust me.. you will go 'huh' after that.. huh huh huh..
Hey movie anyone? ... 'Money not enough' ... Quite a while since I last watch one. . We should have watched it rather than roaming around aimlessly.. haha .. Miss someone's voice greatly:)
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.