Shuck! been a whole day raining and till now it drizzles.. Have not yet stopped completely.. Definitely, the weather is cooling and getting colder as every minute passed. Here I am too feeling that coldness that creep my nerves.. I'm getting sick back again .. flu here they come:( grr.. Having another paper to beat down on Monday .. Please not at the wrong time k... I hope I can pull through till next Thursday.. Plss ..Plss... Terribly hard.. Not another setback.. Having badly enough..
After OBOG went down to eat my dinner. We sat there for hours like just we did every week. I can tell, it's pain in the ass! With no plan and aim, we headed down to interchange so we took 88. Bus-ed down the streets and last minute decision came through as we neared AMK hub. Walked around. Not a joke at all. Wasn't a pleasant experience for me. Grr.. Not at all.. And that tires me even more.. Exhausted!... Ok.. Gonna 'practice' my math.. Haha.. Yarh.. like ogy said .. life is meaningless, aimless and shit.. haha.. wa..truly enough it is.. Bye!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.