Was terribly reluctant to head myself down to the esplanade library. But still with 3 of the other KBs insisted to go on, I had no choice but to follow with the flow. I barely could step my foot inside. Just don't want to make my day yet even more terrible and with the rain that keeps drizzling and hit the wet floor, it was damn freaking cold. But as I walked inside, I saw these meaningful words written on the wall that kept me fully upright from that moment. I pierced through every single word properly and understood them.
'I'm no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life, there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me... That has always been enough.'
These words have at least made up my day and I did smile gracefully for once:) I knew I have tried my best. I have my flaws. And I can only better them to make better. For me, I've loved and even may still do with all my heart and soul. It's true.. it's more than enough to show that appreciation.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.