Where I am currently.. in school .. doing what? ..waste time .. with who? ... strangers.. why arent you heading home?.. it kills.. These what happens when everyone is busy with their own life.. home can be the worst place at times.. but outside can be even worst.. Exams coming in less than 2 weeks. I', deely stressed up now.. maths coming up!! AHHH!! shuddup! dun talk bout mathss..!!! principles of dynamics!!!! AHH another BITCH! like ogy said exams are like F***! I'm I'm I'm I'm ................................................................................................................................................................. SSOOOOO TIREDDDD LAAAAAA~!!!!! OIII WHERE CAN I GO NOWWWW!!~???? GRRRRRRR.....................
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.