With sincerity, I would like to seek for forgiveness from end of my strands to the feet of my toes from all the wrongdoings and sins that I've done all this while to families, friends and to the mostly loved ones'. Let us all forgive and forget and strengthen our ties between each of us. Forget about all those flaws that we have faced during the course of this year itself. Lets not have the feelings of hatred towards anyone in the grace of the morning raya because that is the best to celebrate the day of harmony. However, we shouldn't forget the unfortunate ones and disregard them at any cause which they will eventually be overcome by sorrows.
And my last words, I won't forget every single drop of your effort and good deeds that you have done all the while, every laughters that brought life to my daily occurences, your smiles which gave me the extra strength to go on further and others that I would take as a bliss and extra(s) that are given to me. I would keep it all. And today being the 30th, the last day of fasting and it should be the day to be happy about will end in a few hours time. Before the sun rises and the dawn sets, I would again love to seek for forgiveness with all the sincerity from you and others. Thank You!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.