i try my best to look happy all the time. i take all the might to seem smiling at any single moment. but at times when i'm on my own. i dont remember when i last smile. i dont feel the present. i dont know what was yesterday nor the tomorro. i dont remember why i laughed. how i giggled thru my last life. how i live them on. being on my own. same as putting myself in the chamber. dark,dark,dark.
i never tell anyone about this, most of my issues that are similar, are actually written out. on pages and pages of paper.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.