This was what I wrote back in March 2006. Hmmm? I wonder...
May it be an evening star that shines upon you Your heart will only be true as you walk the lonely road when the darkness falls But still you are nowhere to find your home and you keep wondering how far you are from it
However,time doesn't waits and the darkness has arrived Well,you just need to believe and you will eventually, find your way Troubles are more to come and the darkness has fallen Promises live within you now Live it in yourself as you find your journey back And the promises shall get you to the sweetest place that you have ever been.
Remember~!The promises that lives within you! May God be you!
Below are captions where I took from the archive when I was in Bali back in Dec 2005.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.