Despite being in a demanding situation, I have to be commanding. Having to teach and lay all thoughts to 10 souls aren't easy work to do. Making them understand on every single bits of the topic was still a worthwhile thing to do. One by one I explained to them how the stuff work started abit stiff. As I went on, sense of satisfaction came to arouse. That's how happy I felt being able to make the less understood understood. Haha.. Still I could walk away with a little proud of myself:)
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.