A quarter more of this year is left before it finally ends, thus the new comes. 60 more days to be exact. 60 more days for me to find back every smile which had lost from sight. The sight that I keen for. Leaping out from that corner of darkness killed that part of this soul. Heightened away above far from the ground where encumbers every living soul into dread. These, no doubt needed huge pile of self-courage to please yourself whenever it can. Putting on to mind a say or two to walk down this crossroad in brave so as not to fall into loopholes blinded from the eyes. 60 days to create a scenery flourish by wonders of the colors like the rainbow shine through the skies. Like the sun make the horizon in awe by the loving natures. Things might have been up awaited for. Only left for them to be unveiled and unleashed. Been hit hard by the 'mother-nature', no forgiveness could be found. Unless the town she holds all...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.