So much for being quite busy and stress with my school schedules and holiday plannings. I hope everything would turn out successful and fine. Been spending quite number of hours finding lodgings and accomodations at speculated places and it would go on for oncoming few weeks. No doubt its tiring. Finding at least those economical range of budget before my dad sends his travel application letter for balloting in 2 weeks plus time maybe. Well then I've been kicking up my butt finding the best holiday ever for this year end trip.
These are the list of countries I've been searching up on: a) London b) San Francisco c) Los Angeles d) New York City e) Frankfurt f) Hong Kong g) Auckland h) Shanghai i) Seoul j) Cape Town k)Switzerland ......
So as you guys might have seen those above, finding a cheap holiday/accomodations might be a tuft job to do. I'll have to rush my job searching avenues. Till then ... Adios...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.