I am sitting down now on this soft comfortable sofa smearing down my thoughts. Actually, I just gotten back from the airport nearly to 1am a while ago. Since there wasn't any means of transport left except for the taxi, there weren't any choices left too. Took the taxi back home and while I'm on the pause at this interval where I was at the junction I took a picture. Many words can describe this picture itself. It's up to the individual how he or she wants to put it in their way. For me, the night have shown its purest serenity. Quietness surrounds the atmosphere away from the rushing hour morning and the hustle and bustle of life. There were a handful number of cars might probably going back home from their night life to catch some beauty sleep. As I looked out of the window, wishes upon wishes as I wish life would be as simple as the night goes. Cool wind would everytime blow your fringe away. Even though the air isn't as fresh as the daylight breeze, but I could still feel the night encumbers me away from the trouble. How I wish something would leave me behind, but it just stays at the spot where it will always be. Out of a sudden, as I was staring out of the window, it struck me, a figure that flew passed my mind that made me grin for a second flew away far out of my catch, I miss you...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.