Wooo ..what a tiring day.. So here goes.. before I headed down to Jb .. sent my friend's book down at Ubi. Opp the block only..Hmmm *shake head*... Ok.. then after that went to Jb straight.. Window-Shopped around .. Walked around ..Well in the end I whacked half-roasted chicken! How nice was that.. At first I was pretty lazy to follow down, but a sudden urge made me felt like going since I needed to send stuff. Muchmore, it was killing bored at home. So so boring..:( Well, was a good time indeed.. Ate seafood for dinner..:) I think I'm gonna buy santa hat for christmas..
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.