Exactly 30 more days to go to 2009! 30 days can go by with a swift. And left with only these days for me to be glorious for this year(at least 2008 will leave with something to be looked upon). These days for me to find any points of optimism that I could even if its to be snatched from, dig up deeply, crossing the border full of barriers, oh yes I will try. Then, I will so called attain my glory that I deserved. For now, I'm glad to be on that road, nobody knows what, where? Revealing all those for the time knows when. Admitting through this year its been an unwinding year itself. Great challenge. Obstacles yet after another like crazy horses galloping over my body I must say. Pleased to say I'm still here on with patience even after numbers of serious knocks on my back. Here I am still walking on like a ready to be glorified man together with other supporting roles encouraging without failed to go on finishing that crossing line leaving something that is looked to be withering and slowly falls I guess. I shall say, I'm blessed!
There goes, I won't further it on anymore.
OBOG concert, Hari Raya Haji, Christmas and London trip are coming. Events which could turn the table around. May I not know. If there is one other than this to be an event of the year. I shall put that on my showcasing cupboard. Like I say, may I glorifies 2008!