Hi everyone! I know coming up to the fifth day I have not posted up anything yet. Sorry for that due to daily commitments. My daily went on like depends? Not everyday went the same similarly like the previous ones. Mon-Wed quite tiring and dreadful. Thurs-Fri were a bit relaxed. Yesterday, headed down to jin's house since she invited quite a number of us. And jin thanks for the pizza:) Watched movies called 'The House' and 'Joshua'. I reckoned you guys not to watch them. Darn~ Still had a good time anyway.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.