I missed a test today. Halfway in school I had to get back home and definitely I'm not feeling well at all. Took a taxi back sp as to get home asap because I'm afraid I might just puke halfway on the bus. As soon as I reached home, everything I ate for the day flushed out of my stomach. Pretty bad and how uncomfortable it could get. Sighh.. I guessed it's a definite gastric flu.. And I'm feeling like puke-ing again now:(..
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.