My My My My... Nothing has been quite fine right up for the whole day today. In countering to this I slept most of the time after I've gotten back from school in the early afternoon just now hoping I'll feel better eventually. After I've woken up clocking a little while of my sleep I got back to bed again. I just feel so tired being easily said. Yah. School has been a hectic while yet stresses and pressures mounts. I need a good sense of confidence build up and moral in such like a motivation? Yup, that's what I need the most:( Ewww, this kind of feelings isn't just right at all. An unknown sort of feelings? Having of no idea what it is all about. I guess it last till it ends for I'm myself is unsure of when which making me certainly sick:( Bless that I'm breathing right now... Oooooohlalalaa....
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.