Nothing really matters except for those people out there who has made my 20th a special treat and people who has the least thought of wishing:) But I can't repay them the feelings that I've experienced with any more rather than words and with my greatest appreciation.
So here goes peeps...
Written to dedicate to Khai, K boys, Bersepai Girls, my lovely juniors who were there last night and etc...
Back when I was down After life seem to be encumbering They would lift me high Holding me right through at every inch of my sorrows
Spin me round in bundles No matter how many untied strings that bind us You guys give the comfort, the truth and warmth of life's meaning
If I could steal one final glance One final step to this night I'd play a song that would never, even end Cause I'd love to have these people share my smiles again.
I know I'm praying for much too much To last that moment like it never end I know You don't do it usually But God bless them with all your love that would please each and everyone with comfort and happiness.
And this for you sis...
'your thoughts make my day a special one, will you always be a reminiscence in my mind, till the last breath of my life, even if maybe life seems to the be tip of my body, i'm sure i'll hold u somewhere special..deeply, inside of me'
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.