

Adorable little girl:)
Weekend was filled with blasting moments in such that everything went splendid and cool! Birthday celebration for the January babies cum chalet but I didn't go overnight somehow. Just don't feel like so. Maybe it's because the atmosphere wasn't so appealing since most of them were girls who were there. Not too bad I guessed either driving back and forth from to chalet making a few trips. What more driving in the peace of the dark cold early morning at 2am? K boys came for the 'party' and I'm pretty sure they loved the food not bad. Hahah! Well, this time isn't bad afterall huh celebrated bdae in time, not really but still it wasn't too far off. Hmm, still do remember a few years back celebrated my birthday in May which made me ...errrr... a little upset. yeah.
Maybe I'll do an update of the CNY picnic. Pictures are all in Facebook.