"The sweetest fruit you can find in the world is the fruit of patience. Savour every bit of this fruit and you will find your success wherever it is growing." I have always believed in the word of patience till this sentence came to me last two days which in fact made my belief even stronger.
Definitely, 'Angels' are stucked in my head now. 'cos I've been told That salvation lets their wings unfold...'
Had been talking to Ruz and sharing our thoughts recently about some issues, sharing my beliefs which has been through and through all this while... I agree with what Ruz's posted lately in his blog.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.