Hi readers! Its the end of my exams! A feel out of stress at last. After my last paper just now, I went straight to WhiteSand where the K boys were. Guess what, I bought Josh Groban's cd. Ouhh. How glad I am. A love for his voice where I can say serenity plays a part somewhere when you hear him sings.
Ok. I'm dread people. I'm exhausted! His songs hopefully cheers me up.
I really do not know how I should feel... I had always remember moments when it rained for you because I always care...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.