This is what I've did in the midst of boredom. In my so unreal mood, such that I'm so moody from yesterday encouraged my fingers to chalk out this scene. Looking out far towards the horizon placing serenity towards what life has to offer. So much we want life to hold everything in place like what the nature has set itself for. At same time combining with other nature to create a wonderful creations for one to see. If only life goes as this way.. there'll be muchmore peace and everyone shall live wonderfully. I've done a few drawings such like the one on top. Wanting so much that peace shall behold in every person's life. Am I hoping too much for that? I guess not. We're human indeed. Human which are full of egos and their emotions. But care between one is what much needed no matter who we are, what we are, what our roots are and no matter where we stand. All hatings and fightings has to stop. Just imagine that you are that person sitting on top of that rock contemplating about the life around you. How would you feel?
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.