I am having a super duper tiring week. But yet was fun:) while I had wondered that time does flew fast. Ok so today was in Jb for much of the whole day. Reluctant to go but forced myself to.. hmm ... sort of la. Went to Grandma's old kampung where she began her childhood's life. Ok so her dad was the immigration officer. Those the chief officer kind. The very top one. Hah whatever. A rich man guy I supposed. heh. But he's a dead man. After that so called visiting, filled out tummy with beauty seafoods. yum! and made our way back eventually. The weather was damn hot unforgivingly. My... To finish this off. My dad's back left car tyre punctured on our way back! And yesterday, my bike front tyre burst with a loud deafening bang sound while we making our way to Changi! I swear I would have got killed if I had not controlled the bike well enough and swifted onto the road with passing cars... Fluids keeps coming out from my nose as if I have cried so much. It's so irritating la............. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.