I'm really afraid of myself this few days. To an extent, I'm out of my breath. Oh so damn it! Dinner was a boast of food man! Ate fried seafood noodle then I ate gado-gado(fight-fight) direct translation. ahaha .. these past few days I really ate junks peeps! Junks! Sign of sickness huh? I dunnooo... People's food I find it a tempt to eat them. Goshh ... Am I sick or what? But I feel so fine, really fine. Big appetite maybe. hHAHA..
ok la... I getting off to bed la..
time can create wonders. we can't stay like this forever...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.