Drinking soya bean right now. At this time just to keep my stomach barely filled from an ultimate hunger even knowing that supper is the important factor contributing to obesity-who cares. Anyway, its just a cup of soya bean right; doesn't kill.
Attended CDS(Cross-Disciplinary Subject) today, so much it sounded as simply as it look, it contribute as part of an elective. Although it don't contain any big number of CUs. Maybe this part I can slack abit. Ironically, I can't really imagining myself taking this subject. Food hygiene. haha. It was a random picked really. Even though I would prefer Biology rather than Geography. yeah. i find amusing and funny. Seeing myself learning those bombastic very e fantastic words like gastroenteritis, pathogens, microbes, bacillus cereus, listeria monocytogenes. Oh man! It just not me at all. Phew! fingers crossed babe..
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.