Ozi Nans...
Ideas has died on me but that last grasp I took it with no chance at all. That is the chance to cook. When? Tonight! Yes. Shall you believe it? Believe it shall you. For so much I brainstormed on what to do in aspects of my daily life I become depressed because of it. It is so because life nowadays are much mundane! un-challenging! forward-less! with not much to look on. Maybe I'm exaggerating and exaggerating I am maybe. That's the situation I'm facing right here. However not only me, with the fact mostly of the kboys are in my smelly shoes now. And right now at this ridiculous time once again I'm in the fantasy world, watching Clifford's the big red dog, its puppy days! while I soaking the pasta in the hot boiling water. Hmm for tonight's menu we have pasta with cheese and ham toppings. I think I shall put the chicken chop aside for tonight. it's been quite a while since I cooked. Really was quite a while. But I guess this time's menu won't be complete. Not anymore I guess...
Ok picture shall i put up when I finished them:)
Suddenly, my mind was all on you.
F.