Hearing stories and events that happened on others, its a pity for them. Its a pity when one does not have the leisure. Times when they always facing the downside of life. Not on us, we don't see it. May on the outside is peace, but what's the unknown? But do we care to search for the unknown? I believe many wouldn't because we are too fulfilled with our own personally. And many times we always want to forgo them because its such a burden on us to carry that extra load of others.
So much that if we matter others, a little thought could bring a smile. Even when their situation seems too hopeless. Kind enough to give them a gesture of hope even when you think yourself it can't be helped nomore. Well, life is all about hope, don't you think so? I believe the every second you breathe, its about hope and chances in this circle of life.
I just love that moment when I make someone's day:)
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.