I'd today had talked to dad about end of year trip. He randomly came out with the topic as quietly as possible. Haha. Okay. Here goes for the benefit of the doubt. He has in mind of going to either New York or Los Angeles. It's an idea due in using the flight ticket as proper as possible. Alright it's just a plan but in 2 months' time again I have to make the biggest plan yet compare to London last year. We'll see.. Dragged my leg to PP to develop old due photos with Dham Khai and Finah. tthere goes my night. I thought of doing something long here but I shall keep it for tomorrow maybe? so stay tuned my dear friends..
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.