I've been on my thinking cap nights and nights past till it making me insomniac. The feeling hard-to-sleep is definitely winding my thoughts even deeper on the basis of life. On the average time, I'll clock into doze at nearly 3am every single night. Mind that I'm having lesson in the morning itself. Phew! To side-track a bit, I developed a new hobby in school recently. Everyday I would reach school an hour earlier before my lesson starts to head down to the library and grab the news(Berita Harian and Strait Times) for a doze of daily update.
It's like chaos are happening at every corner of the world and it keep happening like there isn't any halt. Just read, I can say it is impossible to avoid anything chaotic. Killings after killings like it's a norm. What are these people thinking really? Do they have any sense of love and peace? The one reading them, like I am feeling a sense of guilt, helpless(pathetically) contemplating about the people facing with the situation. Where have all the good people gone to? These aren't human factors because every human being is equipped with a natural moral compass which leads them be very good people. How gracious that is the beauty of a man. Original goodness we have in ourselves as a humble human being make us complete. Grab that beauty in you before your breath is at the last lap of your life. Sometimes I think, what can I do more? Many the times you are trying to do good but people just don't believe. Plus, they have always take the bad of you in the core of their mind even the good had always overcome the bad. Many humans have lost respect towards another, anything could be done for satisfaction purposes or to please their evil plans. How can we inculcate peace if that's the way? 'The shower has arrived once again consecutively like the previous night(am)'. I know ... Some may just be too happy to play in the rain:) F.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.