Many the times we lost track in who we are. We tend to forget who we were actually. A human, period. A figure that is walked by a soul in him or her. Could not be the other way round for sure. A human that is deserved to be treated humanly, manly-like. But many times again that happened around it is not so. They need a daily doze of inspiration to live, to get thru daily and strive. Everyday they believe they would see the light again and that would be enough to lit a smile on their face. That's their northern star. I can't help much. Only a sense of awareness and humanity and a help of prayers that much I could do for now at least. That's the power of love as a human being. Ironically, this man is pretty sick now. Simply, Flu.
And the truth makes me stronger,
Not a hero, neither an angel,
to give completely,
I'm just a man that unlike any other...
F.








