Happy 17th birthday Finah!
A celebration that is done successfully. Its definitely a tiring one with the planning and stuff; collating birthday messages, finding and buying as part of the preparation. Thanks to all who have contributed in their help to the very least as well. That was an effort put in. I've tried the best I could. Being given the responsibility as a brother and the promise I made, its a must to make his sister the least smile on her special day. The least she have that joy to be cared by her own brother as much as I could have done. That's because part of her happiness are mine too which goes same for her cries. Ya, its sort of a belated. Well, time is not a concern when it comes to making people happy. Happiness and smiles are the everyday thingy. Its the another thing from me to make others happy as best as possible. Its such a lovely sense when people around you smile.
I believe when sorrow creeps you, a day will feel like there's no sunset. When happiness encumbers you, you'll feel like it was there for a matter of seconds.
F.




















