Looking at the nature, the beauty it offers; sensationally priceless. The chance to breathe nice, cooling fresh air at first hand, what more can I say? A once in a blue moon experience to a point where the sun was just about to shine this earth, standing by the shore looking far out at the sea seemingly you think the world is a really a best place to be in. Its far and its wide like it has no end. The sound of the crashing waves with the coming of flying birds and they chirp like a rhythmic voice of music that is a perfect, thus a brilliant piece of composition ever made from on top of every human effort. It was like a medicine for the ear and for the soul. Likewise with all other nature activities put in combined during that morning during my present plus all the other mornings that I would have missed out definitely. All I can say its an ever present of tranquil. Sadly enough, given by all of this greatness, we all are dumbed by our ownself taking-for-granted sense where its like nothing was ever enough. That's human maybe or am I being too generalized here? Maybe I am or am I not. We would tend to want to have a greater or better of anything we believe we should. Despite of having them on our possession, we thought again that it's like it was never enough and complete. Well, where is the end then? Before we could even know where it is, everything is crumbling apart. There was never a doubt when humans are said to be at the loss always.
I believe its only right to project ourselves of who we are, what we are and etc. Reflect and contemplate. We aren't great. We aren't superpowers. We aren't any bigger than like a virus which can't be seen by the naked eyes. We are set by the level point of humanity and humility. So who are you really then when that is brought up into another level? Think again.
Okay, I'm heading to bed after a day full of fishing activities. Really tiring.
P/s: To the reader from Chicago, Illinois. Nice to know you someday.
be appreciative and thankful wherever you are... the truly rich person is not the one who has lots of good but the one who is content with what he has because happiness is not judged by quantity but with quality.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.