Sometimes, the very best medicine for your own mind is to listen to the rain. Peaceful. Cool. And more within time like this. Randomly a handful of cars passing by. Deep breathing, smelling the nice cooling air. It'll be a while for times like this happening again. Does it happen everytime? Even if it so, your heavy bum will much likely be on the soft comfy bed. Haha. This is the beauty of nature. You don't have the chance to create one. So, when its there, savour every moment of it.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.