The month has ended. 30 days went by swiftly. If a year you could feel it passed like the passing wind, mind its only 30 days. It was only a year ago that same thing happened and it has arrived again in a bliss. Full of blessings. 'Day of Celebration' that is tomorrow, celebrated by people of the book around the world with no regards from where they come from. It affects globally. Billions around the world. Day full of blessings because seeking for forgiveness(physically and spiritually) is the agenda. Time to reconcile and renew relationships with others. With that...
As I was for the past 1 year or years ago had either hurt anybody around me knowingly or unknowingly. I'm seeking for forgiveness and blessings at this period. At times, I might go overboard with the way my actions were. This might not take long. Lastly, forgive me all along while there's a life in me. Life in us are vulnerable. It might be taken even the second next after you end this. Forgive me:)
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.