I'm sorry for the lack of updates recently because basically, there were not much issues happening around that really capture my thoughts or I'm going through an uninspiring plot of time nowadays. And what is really interesting recently is that nothing is interesting. Catch that? Haha!
Whatever it is...
So something did eventually reel my thoughts yesterday and I have no idea how to organise them nicely. And below surprisingly will do it all.
Do good deeds and forgive others, because you will harvest the results of your actions. Be moderate when you love, because you do not know the time of hate and quarrel. Be moderate when you hate, because you do not know the time of love.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.