This is my 500th post. A milestone that is inevitable. For 2 weeks consecutively, I've been visiting the doctor for definitely a different illness. And in total, I'm having 6 kinds of medicine(pills and tablets) to swallow down my throat. I'm so tired of it. Really. So now heading off to bed even the clock shows that it's still damn early but I'm pretty sick here.
Nights!
Sis and I are having the same common dream. And that two different person that we met are in fact pleading to us saying, 'not to go or please don't go'. Kinda spooky here. Hmmm.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.