This year is ending. December is approaching fast as you may know. Everyone definitely has their fair share of events happened personally or not, sad or happy and whatever that may come by in the future. Has this year been a fruitful one for you? Its for you to decide and reflect on. For me, this year is really full of its own mixtures. Good or bad. The main thing is an acceptance of what's coming. What has brought me down totally this year was the departure of my granddad. Everything that begins, whether sweet or bitter, happy or sad, easy or difficult, will at one point end. Right? So having to digest that into my mind having to take time does prettily helpful. Cycle of life. The best is be prepared for anything. I feel that for human beings, the end marks a new beginning.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.